Designated learning institutions (DLI) number # 019394940254
For international student obtaining a student visa, you must:
- Have the Acceptances Letter from an ARV Canada College, in which you want to study, here in Canada. ARV Canada College issues Acceptance Letter to the applicants, who meet all the admission requirements.
- Pay the tuition fees for the program that you intend to pursue.
- Have proof of sufficient funds for meeting all the expenses for studying in Canada
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
We welcome you to explore new possibilities for your career advancement at ARV Canada College. Join us today to know more about the options available for improving your competency over specific career paths.